We provide whatsapp status, love status, hindi status,best status, hindi whatsapp status, instagram hindi status, love shayari, love status, pubg whatsapp status,sad hindi status, school life status,short status, two line shayari.

Breaking

unique status ever


Sometimes we do everything right but still lose.
Smile. It irritates those who wish to destroy you
GOD has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
GOD has something better for me. I just have to wait.
Remember: A pretty face does not mean a pretty heart.
It looks like you need a man in your life. How about me?
Stay Faithful or Stay SINGLE!
When love is not madness, it is not love.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Everyone is someone's dream and you were mine.
Dear homework, you are unattractive, there for, I cannot do you.
Many people have caught my eye but only you have caught my heart.
People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do.
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
Don't fall for his words, fall for his actions.
When the rich make war it is the poor that die.
By now i believe i have ran out of words to say.
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.
Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished.
You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.
Everyone is someone's dream and you were mine.
Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do.
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
When love is not madness, it is not love.
I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day's great sun.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...
Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.
Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..! That Is True Love..!
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails..
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
Make Environment Friendly, Remove Plastic Smiles...
Well Done Is Better Than Well Said...
Sometimes, The Wrong Choices Take Us To The Right Places.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Some time's your memories can be your best dreams or your worse Nightmares.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Sometimes a stranger becomes close one's and our close one's becomes stranger.
Whenever you find whole world against you just turn around and lead the world.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.
Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished.
The only things in life you regret, are the risks that you didn't take.
I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day's great sun.
Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
I wake up everyday with a smile b'coz I know I have something to be thankful for.
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
In every religion there is Love, yet Love has no religion.
I don't care what ppl say anymore I'll do what i want too.
There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
I am in charge of how I feel and today I'm choosing happiness.
Attempting to care. loading.....loading.....error, failed to care.
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.
You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.
Promises mean everything but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.
It's funny how people say they miss you, but don't even make an effort to see you.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
Im done with tears. Im wiping my eyes. If he doesnt care then why the hell should I?
It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.
Sometimes, all i need is for you to be there. but even then, you still disappoint me.
Never expect things to happen. It's better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed.
No matter how strong of a person you are, there's always someone who can make you weak.
Love is a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other boys in the world.
We find out how strong we really are, not when things are going well, but when they are not.
Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
Sometimes people don't notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.
When someone tells you, 'You've changed,' it might simply be because you've stopped living your life their way.
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
The only people I need in life are those that really care, Not the ones that use you and treat you unfair.
We always need that wake-up call that reminds us of who we really are and what we really want from our lives.
Half of our mistakes in life arises from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel.
They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
Worry about your character and not your reputation, because your character is who you are, and your reputation is only what people think of you.
Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems and comment on them but no one's gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their.
I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.
They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment