We provide whatsapp status, love status, hindi status,best status, hindi whatsapp status, instagram hindi status, love shayari, love status, pubg whatsapp status,sad hindi status, school life status,short status, two line shayari.

Breaking

top 100+ whatsapp status


I have spent a lot of time to pick the
best Whatsapp status ever for you.


There are 125 Best Whatsapp Status.

1. Life is Short – Chat Fast ! ;)

2. Totally available!! Please disturb
me!! 😜😎😇

3. “Success” all depends on the
second letter.

4. You can never buy Love….But
still you have to pay for it. 😮

5. Hey there! Whatsapp is using me. 😭😎😇

6. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy
saving mode. 😝😛

7. Not always “Available”.. Try your
Luck..

8. I’d rather have honest enemies
than fake friends.

9. My “last seen at” was just to
check your “last seen at”. 😍😘

10. Scratch here ?????????????? to
reveal my status ?

11. I believe there should be a better
way to start each day… instead of
waking up every morning.

12. When I was kidnapped, my
parents snapped into action.
They rented out my room.

13. I always dream of being a
millionaire like my uncle!… He’s
dreaming too. 😝😛

14. When there’s a will, I want to be
in it.

15. Failure is not an option — it
comes bundled with Windows. 😮

16. There are three sides to an
argument – your side, my side
and the right side.

17. Sometimes you succeed…. and
other times you learn.

18. Some people call me (YOUR NAME), you
can call me tonight.

19. Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!

20. When inspiration does not come
to me, I go halfway to meet it.

21. How is a poor man a lot like a
rich man? They both have an
iPhone.

22. That’s the secret to life… replace
one worry with another.

23. If there is a “WILL”, there are 500
relatives. 😂;)

24. I’m not online, it’s just an optical
illusion.

25. In my house I’m the boss, my
wife is just the decision maker.

26. Behind every successful man is a
surprised woman.

27. Parachute for sale, used once,
never opened!!

28. FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker
spaniel, half sneaky neighbors
dog.

29. The richer you get, the more
expensive happiness becomes.

30. My wife dresses to kill. She
cooks the same way.

31. Never test how deep the water is
with both feet.

32. I love my job only when I’m on
vacation

33. Friends come and go, but
enemies remain and build up.

34. Cell phones these days keep
getting thinner and smarter…
people the opposite.

35. Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you
eating it, it doesn’t contain any
calories.

36. Stop worrying about the world
ending today. It’s already
tomorrow in Australia.

37. The difference between stupidity
and genius is that genius has its
limits.

38. If you don’t succeed at first, hide
all evidence that you tried.

39. Phones are better than
girlfriends, At least we can
switch off.

40. Smile today, tomorrow could be
worse.

41. His story is History, My Story is
Mystery.

42. Not all men are fools, Some stay
bachelor.

43. Don’t kiss behind the garden,
Love is blind but the neighbors
are not.

44. V¡rginity is not dignity, It is just
lack of opportunity.

45. If at first, you don’t
succeed..Keep flushing.

46. Save water drink beer.

47. I drink to make other people
interesting.

48. When everything comes your
way.. Then you are on the wrong
way.

49. she’s so fake, if you look behind
her neck. I bet it says “Made in
china”.

50. 80% of boys have girlfriends..
Rest 20% are having brain.

51. People say, you can’t live
without love…I think oxygen is
more important.

52. Nothing is over until you stop
trying.

53. I talk to myself because i like
dealing with a better class of
people.

54. Person you love is 72.8% water.

55. I am not virgin, My life fucks me
everyday.

56. I used to be an atheist, But then
i realized i’m God.

57. Success is like being pregnant
everybody congratulates you,
But nobody knows how many
times you got fucked to get
there.

58. Never make eye contact while
eating a banana.

59. I am so poor that i can’t pay
attention in class.

60. Warning…I know KARATE…….And
few other oriental words.

61. Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring
it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

62. If you can’t convince them,
Confuse them.

63. I am not drunk, I am just
chemically off-balanced.

64. I love to walk in fog, Because
nobody knows i am smoking.

65. When nothing goes right..!! Go
left.

66. I am always right, Once i thought
that I am wrong, But i was
wrong.

67. If you are gonna be two-faced,
Honey at least make one of them
pretty!

68. I know i am something, Because
god doesn’t create garbage.

69. When i was born..Devil said..”Oh
Shit..!! Competition”.

70. I work for money, For loyalty Hire
a Dog.

71. If you like me Then raise your
hand, If not then raise your
standard.

72. Mistakes are proof that you are
trying.

73. I am not failed….My success is
just postponed.

74. Some people are alive only,
Because it’s illegal to kill them.

75. Be a good person, But don’t try
to prove.

76. Failure is the opportunity to
begin again more intelligently.

77. Nothing in the world is more
common than unsuccessful
people with talent.

78. The greatest advantage of
speaking the truth is that you
don’t have to remember what
you said

79. I stopped fighting with my inner
demons. We are on the same
side Now.

80. If people are trying to bring you
‘Down’, It only means that you
are ‘Above them’.

81. When life puts you in tough
situations, don’t say, why me?
Just say, try me!

82. Whenever i think of quit smoking,
I need a cigarette to think.

83. You have to be ODD, to be
number ONE.

84. You never know how strong you
are, until being strong is the
only choice you have.

85. I don’t have dirty mind, I have
Sexy imagination.

86. War doesn’t determine who’s
right. War determines who’s left.

87. If you want to make your dreams
come true, The first thing you
have to do is wake up.

88. When someone says, “You’ve
Changed”, It simply means
you’ve stopped living your life
their way
89. Life is like photography, You use
the negatives to develop.

90. Two things are infinite: the
universe and human stupidity;
and I’m not sure about the
universe.

91. You cannot stop the waves but
you can learn to surf.

92. Silent people have the loudest
minds.

93. Born to express not to impress.

94. Sometimes it’s easier to pretend
you don’t care, than to admit it’s
killing you.

95. The road to success is always
under construction.

96. Dear Math, please grow up and
solve your own problems, I’m
tired of solving them for you.

97. Doubt kills more dreams than
failure ever will.

98. Had a really great “Night Out”
last night, According to my
police report. 😝😛😇

99. If you’re talking behind my back,
you’re in a good position to kiss
my a$$!

100. I will win, Not immediately But
Definitely.’

101. Real men stay dedicated to only
one girl!

102. My life—Dad Rules! 😮

103. Intel Inside, Idiot outside! 😭😎😇

104. Look at your left——> I said left
idiot!

105. Teach your child to search for
“Bang Bang Movie” instead of
“G@ng B@ng movies”, before its
too late

106. The ultimate aim of the ego is
not to see something, but to be
something.
Loved it

107. Study mode!

108. Live while We’re young!

109. I f@rt like Niall Horn!

110. If I write something smart, you
are probably going to copy it! 😜😎😇

111. I know that I know nothing!

112. Adults are just kids with money!

113. Save Paper,, Don’t to home work! 😅 😭😎😇

114. Never on Schedules but always
on time!

115. DON’T JUDGE ME! You don’t
know the TRUTH!

116. Yawing is like our bodies way of
saying 15% Battery left! 😭😎😇

117. Best friends are the people you
can do anything and nothing
with and still have the best time!

118. I have more conversations in my
head than I do in real life!

119. Sometimes the best way to solve
a problem is to just stop caring!

120. A heart is like a balloon, filled
with feelings, in a world full of
pins! 😮

121. Not everyone lose is a loss!

122. Not every goodbye is painful like
a ”goodbye class” from teacher!! 😂

123. There are two kinds of
friendship, Friends forever or
Friends for never!!

124. Go where you are celebrated not
tolerated!

125. When you stop chasing, they
start noticing!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing content. Love this blog. Please post more frequently.

    ReplyDelete